Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wags and Whiskers and Woodware USA Challenges


The challenge this week at Wags and Whiskers was to make a card with more than one fold and at Woodware USA it was to have your sentiment be the focal point. I made a twisted easel card with my fun fun Hambo stamps for these challenges. I paper pieced the chick from Hambo on a beaded oval from Nestabilities. The HB edge punch is from Martha Stewart. The lol Hambo sentiment is raised with double mounting tape to hold the twisted easel up. It lays flat and fits into an A2 envelope for mailing.

Starting tomorrow I will be on vacation in sunny warm Arizona and then in Madison. For about two weeks I will be away from blogging and I admit, I will miss it. I have my Repeat Impressions blog posts scheduled while I am gone, so I will pop in a few times with new cards and ideas while I am gone.

Stamping (and vacation) smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nancy said...

What a great card...I haven't tried this technique yet!! Great colors!! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

jimlynn said...

Wonderful card! Such a unique technique too. LOVE that red and yellow. So cute.
Lynn

Carla said...

What a fabulous card, love it. Your colors are super. Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!!! You made me smile. Hugs, Carla

StampingbugKerry said...

Awww so cute. That sentiment makes me chuckle! I've seen this layout design before and think it really neat! Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck!

Kerry