Friday, April 1, 2011

Pictures from this week's posts when blogger did not work

This was the card from Tuesday's post where the challenges at Speedy the Cat's Friends and Rubber Cafe' were to use embossing in our cards. The stamps are from Repeat Impressions. The only thing missing from that post was the pix so you can refer to Tuesday March 29th post for any other details.

I have a brilliant friend who explained a way around Blogger's issues with the "Blog This" button. Thanks Sara!!

These are the card pictures I could not post with my Wednesday Designers Choice Challenge post. The challenge was to use scenery in our cards and we would love to have you show us your scenery cards too. I used one of Repeat Impression's swing cards and also one of their stamp sets specially designed for swing cards. The scenery is the same on both stamps but the sentiment asks the question on the front and you swing the card to see the "punch line" on the inside. Too funny. I punched (Martha Stewart) the sides and embossed (Tim Holtz Sizzix embossing folder.) I sponged the scenery and did some masking to get the sun sponged to highlight the sentiment on both the front and inside.

Stamping smiles (now that I can blog with pictures again:)
Karen

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Awesome card! Love the loon (DH is from Minnesota and is a bit of a loon himself, LOL!) And your swing card is amazing!

Thanks so much for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Unknown said...

both cards are so fun and beautifully done! I love the scenery with swing twist!