Monday, August 22, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week

The Stamp of the Week this week from Repeat Impressions is this fun Puffins stamp. It is available for 50% off with a discount code found at the RI blog, The House that Stamps Built this week only.

I have to admit, I did not know what a Puffin looked like or what color they were. They are found in Maine (where the owners of Repeat Impressions live) but not in Wisconsin where I live. So I looked them up on the internet and found pictures and went with the black and orange on my card to match the bird colors. I colored the puffins with my copics and framed them in an embossing/cutting folder from Cuttlebug, then layered onto an orange card.

I have scheduled this post in advance as I am out of town until late Monday visiting my son in Chicago.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

I wouldn't have known exactly what a Puffin looked like either! These are so cute though and I love your wonderful card.
Lynn

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun card!! I love that die cut frame!!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful Karen!! Love the fun frame!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

The frame and your paper colors go perfectly with the Puffin image!