Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Mum's Craft Shop and Tuesday Throwdown Challenges

The challenge this week at My Mum's Craft Shop is Anything Goes and at Tuesday Throwdown it is "For Someone Special." I made these three cards for someone special- my daughter. The darling little boy featured on each one is my grandson. The cards were made using digital stamps made from pictures. This is a brand new concept to me and I think a brilliant idea. My SAS4Kids team-mate Hilde and her daughter are offering this service at this website: http://www.thegrasslady.com/eem-photos-to-digis.html

You simply email them your favorite picture and they make it into a digital stamp that you receive back and can make any size and print for anything you might want to make with them. So far I made cards (including a lovely thank you card which I will share later) and paper ornaments. You could get one or several made with a favorite picture of a beloved pet or family member or even a beautiful flower. Wouldn't it be a great inexpensive way to make wedding thank yous or baby announcements or Mothers Day or Fathers Day cards?



After you get your holiday pictures back, be sure to check out this site for a unique personalized gift for yourself or a great new tool in cardmaking.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gaynor Greaves said...

What lovely cards, many thanks for sharing with us at My Mum's craft shop Anything goes challenge, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)Happy New Year