Friday, July 27, 2012

The Stamping Boutique and Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges


Paper piecing is the theme at The Stamping Boutique and Loves Rubber Stamps challenges this week and since paper piecing is my favorite way to "color", I almost always have a card using that technique. This one happens to be from a stamp camp I did last spring and features a favorite stamp of mine from My Favorite Things. Isn't the little boy in the dino costume cute? And what does Rawr mean?


Awww...Can you tell I am a Grandma to a darling little boy? That is why I just had to get this stamp set:) I used my super thick No More Shims embossing pad to emboss only with a circle Nestabilities die. I stamped the image on a white circle and on patterned paper and paper pieced the costume. I doodled around the circle and added the rest of the stamps to finish this super cute card for a little boy.

Stamping smiles, Karen

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! Super cute! Love the paper you chose to piece. xxD

Laura Love said...

That is adorable! Love the paper piecing on the dino and those sayings are the cutest! Thank you for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a really darling card, love the paper piecing on the dino. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Debbie said...

This is stinkin cute! Good luck at The Stamping Boutique Paper Piecing challenge!

DebbieM

Miranda said...

Hi Karen, how are you? hope you are fine.
your card is adorable, very very cute
thanks for joining our challenge over at the stamping boutique this week
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT