Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Card to Make You Chuckle


Ha Ha! If you are female (and even if you are not), you must have laughed when you read this sentiment from Create with TLC. She gives away a digital stamp freebie almost every day and this was one of them recently. I printed it on notebook paper and cut out with a deckle scissors. I didn't have any earring stamps or die cuts, so I shopped the Silhouette America files and found these fun earrings (less than 50 cents with my subscription.) I put them on a designer paper background for a CAS fun card.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at 613 Avenue Create and Challenges 4 Everybody.

Stamping smiles, Karen  

1 comment:

Chana Malkah said...

Thanks for the laugh! Fun project! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner