Monday, August 5, 2013

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week


The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this beautiful Dandelion stamp, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.


I made this card with two different dandelion stamps from Repeat Impressions. The Dandelion stamp that is on sale is this one:
The other one is Dandelion Breeze and is part of the Summer Series here on the website. I like them both and stamped the Dandelion in black after masking the top and bottom of the white card front. Then I stamped the Dandelion Breeze in blue, and then I white embossed the Dandelion again in white embossing powder. I sponged blue in the center before removing the masking and stamping the perfect sentiment (also from the Summer Series.)

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the coloring!!!I'm a new follower,scrappingg.blogspot.com

joy said...

Love how you have combined the stamps! Very pretty!