Sunday, September 22, 2013

Be-You-tiful Silhouette Sunday


The challenge this week at the Silhouette Blog is to use one of their words or phrases in a project. I really like the message this phrase shares- be You- You are beautiful- and have used it to make a framed scrapbook page for a special young lady and the card below. This young lady likes frogs and aqua blue so I used them to create this 12 x 12 framed wall art for her room. All the frogs and arrows are also Silhouette America cutting files. I hope she likes it.

I also created a card using the phrase cut smaller for a card front. The background was embossed with an embossing folder by Craft Concepts. I added a strip of washi tape and a punched butterfly (Martha Stewart) with a gem to complete the card.

I am entering the card in the Anything Goes challenge at Sister Act.

Stamping and Silhouette Smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Teri Terrific said...

Very nice; thank you. Found you on the Silhouette blog and I'm glad I came here so I could also view the card you made :D

Suzanne said...

Love the two different applications of the same phrase. The embossing of the butterflies is gorgeous.