Sunday, September 1, 2013

Personalized Birthday Cards on Silhouette Sunday



The challenge this week at the Silhouette Blog is to create new projects with files from Silhouette America and the Silhouette cutting machine. I am doing that all the time and especially love how easy it is to make a special card for a special person with inexpensive cutting files from Silhouette America. The card above is for my sister who winters in Arizona and loves the cactus and everything else about Arizona. The sentiments on the front and inside (below) were free digital stamps from TLC Creations.



My second card was for my son-in-law to be for his birthday. Obviously he is big into playing soccer and I simply cut two Silhouette files and attached to a green square card. So easy, but so perfect just for him.

I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

Stamping and Silhouette smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Heather said...

Both fabulous cards, lovely designs and your silhouettes are impressive an I love the colour graduation on the second one!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx