Sunday, October 6, 2013

Flowers and/or Frames on Silhouette Sunday


Flowers and/or Frames is the theme of the challenge this week at the Silhouette Blog. I am sharing this sweet baby card I made with a cutting file by Daniela Angelova at the Silhouette America store. I have scalloped square diecut frames but it never fails- they are not the size I want when I am designing a card. With the Silhouette cutting files, I can make the frame any size I want! I cut my card 5 1/4" by 10 1/2" and rounded the corners. Then I simply cut the front piece somewhat smaller, attached and added some pearls. So simple and so cute.

I am also entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at 4 Krafty Girlz.

Stamping and Silhouette smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Pinky Papercraft said...

A very pretty card.

Victoria H. said...

How very adorable!!!

TeePees Handmade Cards said...

Stunning work!
Thank you so much for entering the 4 krafty girls challenge this fortnight!
Best of luck!
Toni-Marie DT xxx