Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thankful for New Stamping Toys


Today I am sharing a seasonal Thank You card I made with a new stamp and other toys I have purchased recently. The rust piece was embossed with a new swirly fall leaves embossing folder by Sizzix, but the middle was unembossed because I used a new Tim Holtz diffuser. This one is in the shape of an arched window and is in his set of three new diffusers. The sentiment is from Deep Red.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Challenges 4 Everybody and the challenge at 613 Avenue Create to create a holiday thank you card- I think this would be perfect for a Thanksgiving Thank You.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

~ginny said...

That new diffuser looks like it is fun to use! Thank you for playing “Anything Goes – with an optional twist of Holiday Thanks or a Hostess Gift” at our house!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave. C
Personal blog: RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

NanaConnie said...

I'm going to have to try diffusers, Karen, since I really love the effect on your card. Beautifully CAS design! I'm so tickled you decided to play along in our "A/G or Holiday" challenge at 613 Avenue Create this week. Happy Stamping.
NanaConnie DT

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful card. I just ordered the diffuser sets, can't wait until they arrive. I have been using a home made diffuser, but can only do squares and I think the shapes lend more interest to the overall design! Wonderful sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing this with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner