Friday, January 24, 2014

More Pre-class Stencil Cards


Still playing with my stencils in advance of the on line class I am taking starting tomorrow. I have quite a collection of the new lightweight stencils that all the rage, but other than sponging with them, I don't know what to do with them, so I am excited to learn more this weekend.

I used a large tree stencil from The Crafter's Workshop to make this card. I attached a strip of black card stock to a white card, and sponged with white ink on that part. On the white parts I sponged with black ink and added a simple "hello" to complete the card.


I used a fun border pattern stencil from Dylusions on this card. The Happy BD Eye Chart is by Technique Tuesday and I added some washi tape to finish the card.

I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafting with Dragonflies, Paper Pretties and Scribble and Scrap.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Both cards are so different and so good. Love the blue in the second one. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our first challenge for 2014.

NanaConnie said...

Terrific, Karen! Love the color combos. Thanks for playing along at Scribble & Scrap this week and good luck. :-D
NanaConnie DT

Alyx said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx