Thursday, May 8, 2014

CAS LOL Man's Card

Does the title make sense to you? I will translate: Clean and Simple Laugh Out Loud Man's Card:) I had a request for some funny men's cards and I went back to favorite riddle I had used years ago when I was selling cards at craft shows. That card never failed to get a belly laugh when the person reading opened it to see:
Of course, it has to be for the right guy- one you can kid about his age and has a good sense of humor- and doesn't really need them yet.... I cut the underwear out by hand and drew a clothesline for them to hang on. The riddle and answer were printed with my computer. So easy, but still should bring a big laugh to the recipient.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at My Craft Creations and Lexi's Creation's challenge "For the Man/Boy in Your Life".

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute! And, the inside verse is perfect too! LOL

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Karen - Funny card!!!! Love the "smalls" and your verse. Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time.
Helen x (DT)