Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Wedding Dress with Tulle Card


I am loving the new glittery tulle I am finding at the local craft stores! I have several colors, but this time I chose sparkly clear tulle to enhance this bride's dress stamp from Stampin' Up. I framed the dress with a cutting/embossing folder from Cuttlebug over a black card base. I rounded the corners and added some pearls to complete the wedding card (part of my Dresses to "Die" For class.)

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at 613 Avenue Create and Ditzie Digi Design.

2 comments:

~ginny said...

I really like the details in this design Karen! The pearls added to the embossing, the tulle on the dress and the paper piercing[?] that shows the black card base. Black and white is always classy and elegant!
Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
Challenge #75 - ATG / 'Best Friends' Day'
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Carla S. said...

Very elegant wedding card, Karen! Love the embossing and tulle! Thanks for joining in on the Ditzie Digi Design Challenge!