Friday, February 27, 2015

Crackerbox Palace Little Black Dress Card


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing a feminine card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps. I started with a black 4 ¼” x 11” card and folded it at 5 ½”. Then I folded the left side back in half again. I used the partial die cut technique in the center of the black card front to cut only the right half of a label die from QuicKutz (put the top glass only on the half you want to cut.) Then I folded back the cut part and attached to the left side of the card front. I cut a slightly smaller QuicKutz label shaped piece out of script designer paper and stamped Crackerbox Palace’s Party Dress in black and added a flower at the waist. On the inside I stamped “You’re Utterly Fabulous” for the fabulous lady who will receive this card.



**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the  stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp and the Fancy Folds challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

7 comments:

Fabiola said...

oh c'est adorable Karen, biz

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the red detail on the black dress - fabulous card Karen
Blessings
Maxine

Kim Heggins said...

Oh, this is just so sweet.

Jo Nevill said...

Love your elegant card

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Verna Angerhofer said...

You are so clever and talented. This is another fantastic card design.

Lena said...

Beautiful and elegant card. I love the design and the colours you used.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
Hugs,
Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Lisa Mensing said...

Gorgeous! So elegant with that red flower. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner.