Monday, February 16, 2015

Sending you the warmest of thoughts...


from frigid Wisconsin! Wind chills well below zero everyday this week, but hopefully a card like this one will warm up the recipient. My favorite new embossing folder is the one I used on the card front from C Gull. I cut apart a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp to stamp along the curved bottom edges of the embossing. Then I die cut the butterfly by Memory Box in peach tones. CAS but I really like it!

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at 613 Avenue Create and the Any Occasion other than Birthday at Allsorts. 

10 comments:

Carole Z said...

Beautiful card Karen, love the butterfly against the card, great colours and gorgeous embossing, hugs Carole Z X

Wendy L said...

A really great card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

What a beautiful CAS style card Karen I love that embossing is looks so lovely and rich on that colour card, the butterfly is an added touch of elegance
hugs
lorraine x

Liz said...

Love the rich colours and what a super embossing! Lovely card. xx

Petra Swart said...

Lovely EF, Karen and a stunning butterfly!!! Love the CAS look of your card and the great colours!!!!
Have a great day and keep warm!!!!

Fabiola said...

lumineuse et chaleureuse, biz

kiwimeskreations said...

Karen this is divine - love the pop of peach on the turquoise, and that texture is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

A super creation for this weeks theme Karen, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beauty! Love the orange on the turquoise background. And, you are so brave to cut apart a sentiment so it would fit that way. I am afraid I would just ruin it myself. But it really looks wonderful following along the edge that way.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I love the sentiment curved around the embossing. Thanks so much for dropping this by 613 Avenue Create! We hope to see you again soon!