Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stamp Camp Sneak Peak Screen Divider Card


Today I am sharing one more sneak peak at the cards I designed for our stamp camp coming up on May 16th. If you are local and want more information, email me via the contact feature on the side of the blog. This card is a screen divider card that was cut to 12 x 8 1/2" and scored at 3,6, and 9 inch lines. Each panel was decorated with a special birthday girl in mind. First I punched the top border with an ek success punch and the bottom legs with a SU punch. The front is a Prima Doll stamp with a pretty paper pieced dress. The second panel has die cut balloons from Avery Elle and embossed birthday wishes from Embossalicious. The third panel features a beautiful die from Tonic Studios and the last one says Happy Birthday with a die from DieVersions.

This is how the card looks standing up from the top. I like that the receiver of this card can stand it up and display it if they wish.


I am entering this card in the Birthday challenges at Aud Sentiments and Creative Knockouts.

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is marvelous Karen! Love the way you've paper pieced the Prima doll. The top punched border is pretty too!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Karen - I love all the detail you get when you make one of these!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Outstandingly beautiful! Love the colors and elements used on it.

Annie said...

Thank you so much for joining our birthday celebrations with this fab folding card. Love your image and the whole thing really works. It will be great for your craft event. Thanks again for joining us at Aud Sentiments and good luck in the draw. Ann xxx

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Karen! Love this card! FAntastic screen design. I have to remember to do more of those. :-D OK, time for my DT hat -- I'm so glad to see you playing along in our "Birthday or Number 5" challenge at Aud Sentiments this fortnight. Good luck and I'd love to see you playing again soon.
NanaConnie DT

Craft Paper said...

Wow! Just beautiful. Each panel is sooo pretty. Thanks playing at Creative Knockouts.