Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Repeat Impression's Photo Inspiration Challenge


On the third Wednesday of every month at Repeat Impression’s blog, The House that Stamps Built, the challenge is going to be an Inspiration Photo challenge. Here is the photo chosen to inspire us this month: 

I was inspired by the colors and flowers in this beautiful picture. I chose Repeat Impression’s rose and fern stamps and stamped them on watercolor paper. I colored them with Color Burst colored crystals and water. I stamped another rose with grey ink on white cardstock, then stamped “beautiful YOU” with a new stamp set Repeat Impressions is releasing very soon.

 I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafting from the Heart and Through the Craft Room Door.

5 comments:

joy said...

Great way to meet this challenge! I love, love, love the big sentiment!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the sentiment and the softened colors are so pretty.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the big bright bold blooms.

Heather said...

This is beautiful! Specially love that rose; so gorgeous! You could also enter this in our Anything Goes challenge at:
www.lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Willeke said...

Love the colors you have used on this card !
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door
Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}