Sunday, December 27, 2015

Celebrate the New Year Southwestern Style and a Huge Sale!


Happy New Year! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this card featuring several dies from the November 2015 Southwestern inspired release available here on the website. I die cut the Southwestern Bison, Southwestern Cactus and Western Vases out of various patterned pieces and also out of the front of a business sized card. I slipped the die cut pieces back into their respective holes and attached the piece to a dark brown business sized card base. I added the sentiment “Thinking of You” also cut with a Die-Versions die to complete the card.



Celebrate the holidays with this awesome sale! 60% off everything at the Die-Versions website between now and December 30th! What a great deal! I love these dies and I know you will too-especially at these bargain prices!

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafting from the Heart and Craft Your Passion.

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Eye catching card Karen!! I am popping over to look at the sale :-)
Blessings
Maxine