Friday, March 25, 2016

Thank You for your Support


It’s Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing a feminine thank you card I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps. I started the card by sponging pink ink through a stencil called Check-mate by Wendy Vecchi for Studio 490. I stamped the bra on floral pink dp and cut it out. I created a clothesline with bakers twine and hung the bra with two pink clothespins. I stamped the perfect sentiment from Crackerbox Palace and layered the card front onto a pink card base. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at 613 Avenue Create and Retarte.

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol I love your take on a thank you card. Great paper piecing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ha ha!! :D So fun! :D Great paperpiecing and background!

Cara said...

So funny. Great paper piecing on a fab card. Cara x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute thank you card - love it Karen
Blessings
Maxine

Craftychris said...

I love this! Fab card and so much fun! xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card...
Thanks for joining with us at Retarte.
Happy Easter!!
Yaiza( Stampartpapel DT)

Unknown said...

Super divertida tarjeta! Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte de Stampartpapel...Feliz día, Paula.DT