Sunday, September 25, 2016

Wine Lovers Interactive Birthday Card


I am having so much fun with the new Hanging Charm Pull Tab die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Crafts. For this wine lovers birthday card, I decided not to have a hanging element, but to attach a wine glass (cut with a die from My Creative Time) to the side of the pull up window frame. Here is a look at the card before the pull tab is pulled:



I cut the base and the frame of the Hanging Charm Pull Tab out of black cardstock with white script text on it. I cut the pull tab part out of red cardstock. All the wine stamps on this card are from a new set by Inspired by Stamping. The "Celebrate" was cut out with a die from Tonic Studios in red mirror card (also from Tonic.) I added some sequins on the front and the red pull tab. When the baker's twine is pulled, the top frame stands up like this: 


I stamped one more wine birthday wish from the same set by Inspired by Stamping that shows when the tab is pulled by it's recipient. I know many wine lovers who would love and display this card.

I am entering this card in the Happy Birthday challenge at Scrapy Land.

6 comments:

Krisha said...

Super cute card Karen!

Sandy said...

Cute idea.

Nora Noll said...

How fun is this card? Great design!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is an awesome card design. Great interactive card.

Barb said...

What a great design. A great card Karen. Barbxx

Celeste Goff said...

Such a cool card Karen! I love the foiling on the sentiment!