Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Blessings with Newest Dies


I am almost done designing with all the new Christmas and winter dies I have purchased this year. I could not resist this gorgeous Snowflake Corner die from Tutti Designs. I cut it out of a sparkly silver paper. Here is a closer look: 



Isn't that sparkly silver detail lovely? I added a "Christmas Blessings" sentiment die cut (Sue Wilson Creative Expressions) and a snowflake by Poppy Stamps. That die is called Callum Stitched Snowflake because here is how it looks when cut out of a piece of cardstock: 

Isn't that neat? I added some Nuvo Silver sparkly Glitter Drops to both snowflakes and my CAS card was done. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the Christmas challenge at Dies R Us.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Don't you just love these Tutti dies ... I sure do! This is fabulous Karen and I commend you for having all your cards ready to go ... I still need about 50 ... yikes I'd better get busy! LOL Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Tracy Freeman said...

Really lovely card, the glittery die cut looks fantastic.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful dies. And, a lovely card.