Sunday, December 11, 2016

Have an ICE Day!


Ice is the inspiration this week at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge so I am sharing this fun new card I just made with some winter goodies I bought recently at Let's Create in Wisconsin Rapids. I could not resist this gorgeous paper by BoBunny and a new Memory Box Scattered Flakes stencil. I applied Nuvo's Moonstone Glimmer Paste through the stencil. It is a little hard to see because the flakes and dots are small, but IRL it has a lovely sparkly texture. Here is a close-up:



The cute penguin is a Hearty Crafts 3D Topper and each layer is raised with pop dots. I stamped the perfect sentiment from Amuse to complete my "ice" card.

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Darling design! Love the snowy background that you created, Karen! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Ice Inspiration” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Adorable. I love the background for the cute penguin too.

kiwimeskreations said...

This is s sweetie Karen - pity the sheen of the glimmer paste does not show in the photo, it must be fabulous IRL.
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

so cute!