Saturday, December 24, 2016

Kings Cross Gift Card Suitcase from Tonic Studios



Merry Christmas everyone! I am excited to share this cute way to give a gift card using Tonic's Kings Cross Case Die Set. When I receive a new die from Tonic Studios, I always check the Tonic YouTube channel for tips from the pros on how to cut out and put the pieces together. I found a great video on the Kings Cross Case die set here. I created mine with green cardstock and the perfect patterned paper from Tonic's Christmas Wishes Premium Paper Pack. I decorated the gingerbread men, stars and ornaments with Nuvo crystal drops.
On the inside of the box, I added a few more cute gingerbread men and a gift card holder made from the sentiments in the back of the Christmas Wishes Paper Pack. Here is a look with a gift card I am giving to my husband- shhhh- don't tell him...
The Kings Cross Case die was so fun to play with and perfect for small gift giving. After watching the video, it was easy to die cut and put together and I am sure I will be making many more soon.


3 comments:

designbydonna said...

Oh Wow. How cute is that. Almost enough of a gift in itself. These would be cute hanging on the tree as ornaments too.

Unknown said...

Love love this. Soooo cute!!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful project - love hte gingerbrerad theme all through it :-)
Blessings
Maxine