Friday, December 23, 2016

Make It Sparkle Celebration Card



Make it Sparkle is the theme at my favorite challenge this week - Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. IRL this card is full of sparkle but it is hard to capture that with a photo. I die cut Tonic's beautiful snowflake and attached that with temporary tape to a white card front. I attached Tonic's Beveled Diamond stencil over it all and applied Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste over it all through the stencil. When it was dry, I popped up the snowflake and added a Celebrate sentiment and another snowflake die cut out of silver mirror card with Tonic dies. I added some Nuvo Glitter Accents in the center of the smaller snowflake. Here is a close up of the sparkle:

Hoping you are celebrating the holidays with family and friends!

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
Merry Christmas!
hugs

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful. I love that big snowflake you made.

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Karen with all the sparkle and dimension
Christmas blessings
Maxine

Caryn said...

Beautiful card, love the sparkle.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx