Friday, December 9, 2016

Peaceful Gold Foil Christmas Card



I think this is the last of my "double embossed" cards I made this year. I think that technique was my favorite of all the new things I tried this year. I made this card on gold foil paper rather than the aluminum foil and to be honest, it is not my favorite. I am finding that the aluminum foil shows the embossing folder and the embossing powders better. Still this card is sparkly and pretty. I embossed a piece of gold foil paper with a Sizzix reindeer embossing folder. I applied some sparkly gold, kettle copper and shabby blue embossing powders and melted them. I finished the card with a die cut "peace" wish from Ellen Hutson. 

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely card Karen - love the sheen of the gold foil even if it did not do fully what you wanted it to.
Blessings
Maxine