Saturday, December 17, 2016

Peaceful Moose Double Embossed Card


I designed several new "double embossed" cards for a possible shoebox project for our January stamp club meeting and this is another I decided against using. Not because I don't love it, but because I decided to go with a Valentine/Love theme. This card would be great for a masculine birthday or any occasion. I attached aluminum foil to a thick piece of white cardstock and swiped blue, green and brown Staz-on inks in streaks. I applied Versamark to a wavy We R Memory Keepers embossing folder and embossed the aluminum foil piece. Then I dumped on blue, purple and gold embossing powders and melted them with my heat gun. After toning down the edges with black archival ink, I attached the piece to a brown cardbase. I die cut and attached the Moose #1 die from Dee's Distinctively to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely stunning Karen - love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

I like that die and it looks good against the background.