Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Spring Pond Water Scene Card with Die-Versions Dies


Are you ready for some Spring inspiration? I am already tired of all the snow and bitter cold! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this card I made with the beautiful Spring Pond background die from Die-Versions and a fun soap bubbles technique I learned how to do on this video. All you need is dark Distress Inks and soap bubbles created with dish soap. I chose a medium blue distress ink because I knew for this card I wanted a background that looked like water. After it dried, I simply attached the lovely Spring Pond background die and layered it on an A2 card. CAS card but fun for any occasion for someone special.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Version’s great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die Versions website unless the dies are already on sale.

4 comments:

Craftychris said...

The gorgeous die looks fab over the cool background! xxx

Craftychris said...

Me again! I just checked out the video showing the bubbles technique, it's awesome! I have to give that a try! Thank you! xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous background for this stunning die cut Karen - love it!!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Pretty scene with that die over that background.