Friday, January 13, 2017

It's Your Birthday, You Can Wine If You Want to!


Today I am sharing an interactive birthday card I made after watching this video from Karen Burneston for Elizabeth Crafts. On the front of this square card, I have used Simon Says Stamps Wine Aerobics stamps, the birthday wine sentiment stamp from Repeat Impressions and the stitched wine glass and circle dies from My Creative Time. Cute enough, but wait until you open the card:



I have the Twist Circle Pop Up die from Elizabeth Crafts and used it (following the instructions in the video linked above) to create this Pop It Up Twist Circle Window Card. I stamped the inside sentiment with a stamp from the Simon Says Stamp set. The inside circle fits into the circle opening on the front and then twists and pops up when the card is opened.

I am entering this card in the Be Square challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, and the anything goes challenges at Scrapy Land and Craft Stamper Magazine.

3 comments:

Maura said...

Karen, I just love those wine aerobics stamps, and you have made a great card with them. Love that circle twist - so cool! Thanks for joining us in the fun this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card - love the pop-up element coming through from the front of the card.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card! It is sure to make someone who is regretting their age factor a bit to smile a lot with this design.