Thursday, April 6, 2017

BFF Birthday Card


I just celebrated our mutual birthdays with a dear friend and this is the card I made for her. I am loving my new alphabet stamp sets from Concord and 9th because they make it so easy to personalize a card with beautiful script writing. The flower is also a stamp from Concord and 9th and I paper pieced it with a pretty coral scrap. The "nicest thought" sentiment is from a Hero Arts friend set. The flap on the right was made with some Graphic 45 dp and is held down with magnetic disks. When those magnets are opened, here is the surprise in the center of the card:




I used Karen Burniston's Anita Frame Set and more of the Graphic 45 dp to make a lovely pop up surprise. I die cut some labels with the same die set and stamped Karen's matching Happy Birthday to you on the right pop out. On the left I stamped another Hero Arts friend sentiment on the Anita Frame die cut labels.

I am entering this card in the Birthdays celebrations at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and at Aud Sentiments. 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Karen - beautiful inside and out.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous card design.

Billie A said...

Very pretty card and fun layout and card design. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Stampavie and More

Julie said...

How sweet. Love the sentiment and card design
Thanks for joining us in our Birthday Celebration at Aud Sentiments
Julie T