Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Happy For You Bride's Card with Nuvo and Tonic Studios


A friend recently announced she was getting married and so I made her this card to say how happy I was for her. I stamped Tonic Studio's Belle Boutique Sweet Sashay Stamp with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Nuvo's black embossing powder. I colored her hair and skin with Nuvo Soft Rose and Rustic Oak Aqua Flow Markers and a Nuvo Aqua Flow water brush. I created a stencil with Tonic Studio's Floral Blooms Patterned Panels Die and used a craft knife to add some Powder Blue Embellishment Mousse through the stencil. I stamped "Happy For You" by Flourishes with black ink, added a few dots with Nuvo's Signature Calligraphy Pen and layered the finished card front onto a black card base. 


Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

ednamburgess said...

Beautiful. Love it all. My granddaughter is getting married and I'd like to make one of these. Hope all the things to make it are listed. If not, can you provide them. thanks so much. Edna

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely beautiful in every way.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the subtle colour and texture the stenciled mousse gives this beautiful card
Blessings
Maxine