Saturday, July 8, 2017

A Floral Hello Shaker Card on the Tonic Studios USA Blog


I have been wanting to try a tulle shaker card ever since I saw Jennifer McGuire do it in a video a while back. I created this see through shaker card with tulle and red, green and gold mirror card using Tonic Studios dies, stamps and embossing folders as well as their Christmas mirror card pack. Christmas colors now? Why not? For complete instructions and more pictures, please visit the Tonic Studios USA blog here. 

I love comments- especially when they are on the blogs I am designing for or guest dt for or on the AllFreePaperCrafts.com articles I have written.  So thanks so much for taking the time to leave some joy when you can.

I am entering this card in the Layers challenge at Dies R Us and the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land, as well as the Win & Tonic Challenge.

Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

9 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

I love this card, Karen. I saw Jennifer's video too and tried it and it was so easy. You kicked it up a notch by using that gorgeous colorful mirror cardstock. It is so pretty.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Karen - I tried to leave a comment on your last article, but I had to log in, and as I am not a member....
Blessings
Maxine

April said...

OMG - I have wanted to try it too. I have the tulle, but haven't made the card yet. Love yours with all the foil.
April

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic shaker and I love that you used tulle. I don't have any so I doubt I will ever try it myself.

Darlene said...

WOW! What a fabulous shaker card Karen! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Layers’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Sherri said...

Amazing shaker card! LOVE your use of tulle. Would never have thought of that & it really adds lots of texture to the finished card. Thanks for joining our "Layers" challenge at Dies R Us!

Lori Kobular said...

What a great shaker card! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

SewPaperPaint said...

I just love your shaped shaker and pretty colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapy Land. Hugs, Autumn

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the idea of using tulle for the shaker element. Will have to give it a go. Thanks for sharing!