Thursday, July 27, 2017

Oh my! Just had to share!



Shop Your Fav Brands at Scrapbook.com

I am so excited to share that I am now an affiliate with Scrapbook.com! I have been exploring their website and you won't believe the deals I found! So many fantastic sales - all Tonic and Nuvo on sale! Sizzix and Umbrella Crafts and WeR Memory Keepers also on sale to name just a few! Click on the picture above or on the side of my blog to begin exploring. Be sure to check out the "Coupons" tab to get a free magazine and sale info and also the New Products tab. And here is a direct link to my all time favorite glue- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive- perfect for attaching dies cuts and anything else to our cards! And they have the new Tim Holtz Stamp Platform on sale right now for $36.99!  It really is the best stamp positioner on the market!

My order today shipped on the same day I ordered it and I am scheduled to receive it on Monday! What great service!

As an affiliate, I do make a little bit of commission when you click on some links in my blogposts or on my YouTube channel or the picture of either Scrapbook.com and Therm O Web on the side of my blog and then buy something. I will be re-investing what I earn into more new dies and stamps and cool products I can share with you here and in my new adventure opening soon. So Thank You!

3 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Congratulations, Karen!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So happy for you!

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done - you sound so excited about these products.
Blessings
Maxine