Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Double Display Christmas Card


If you follow me here on my blog or at my YouTube channel, you know I love pop up interactive fun fold cards, so when I saw this die set from Our Daily Bread, I just had to have it! One die set cuts and scores the Double Display card base, and the other cuts all the layers so they make this complicated looking card very easy to make! Here is another look so you can see all the folds and dimension:
I created the base out of a pretty two sided cardstock and cut the side layers out of the other side that looks like red gingham fabric. I cut the Christmas tree in the center out of the same two sided paper and followed the instructions on this video to make the folded  Christmas tree. I added some die cut sentiments from Memory Box and Penny Black to finish the card. Here is a look at the card folded up and ready to go into an A2 envelope:

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

What a brilliant style of card, its absolutely gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely awesome and love the papers you used for it. I have discovered if I want to do some bigger projects with fancier folds I need more 12 x 12 papers. I made my first bridge card yesterday. It was a bit of a hassle but I think it was a good learning process as I finally got it all together right. LOL