Monday, December 4, 2017

How to Make a Box Card Night Before Christmas Scene YouTube Video


I have seen some box cards with diorama scenes on Pinterest and decided to play with the idea to make this larger scene card that folds flat to mail. I show step by step how to make it in a new YouTube video I posted today on my channel here. Here are some more pictures:



I used some of my favorite dies from Lil' Inker, Memory Box, Die-Versions, Tim Holtz,  and Impression Obsession to make my Night Before Christmas scene, but of course you could use any stamps or dies you already own to decorate your own box card once you watch the video and learn how to make the box card that folds flat to mail. Here is a link to the new video. Thanks for watching, sharing,  commenting and subscribing.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome card design and a pretty winter scene.

Celeste Goff said...

What an awesome card Karen! Love that fabulous reindeer scene!