Friday, December 29, 2017

My Favorite Cards of 2017 Part Three

I had so much fun creating and sharing cards with you in 2017 here on my blog and on my new YouTube channel, it was hard to pick just three per month to highlight! If you missed parts two and one, be sure to scroll down for those. Here are my favorites from the third quarter of the year (for details on supplies and more pictures, just click on the links below the pictures):





August 25 Handmade Hugs



Thanks for your support this year on my blog and my new YouTube channel! Part 4 of my favorite cards is tomorrow, so be sure to stop back. And thanks for helping me share the joy of creativity in 2017 and into the New Year!

4 comments:

Barb said...

It must have been difficult for you to choose. I have enjoyed watching your videos Karen. Always very inspirational. Wishing you a happy new year and I look forward to visiting you throughout 2018. Barbxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Your cards really are stunning Karen - thank you for sharing your talents via your You- Tube channel too
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Thanks for sharing more wonderful card designs.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards! Since I LOVE Halloween, those are my favorites from these!